Transform Your Outdoor Space in Mississauga, Etobicoke or Oakville With Patio Design
If you want more space, but don’t want to upgrade to a larger home, it might be time to expand your living space outdoors.
Outdoor patios have become hubs for entertaining and relaxing, and a patio designed well will not only add additional living space to your home, but increase its resale value as well.
Designed To Last
Your patio will provide the foundation for your outdoor living space, so it needs to be durable, well-constructed, and aesthetically appealing.
Since there are an endless amount of patio designs, materials, and options to choose from, starting a patio landscaping project can seem daunting.
That’s where Green Scene Landscaping comes in.
Our landscape designer will be able to help you determine what size, shape, and style of patio that best suits your wants and needs.
If You Need More Guidance
Download our FREE Landscaping Project Guide & Checklist!
Things To Keep in Mind…
If you are thinking about starting a patio landscaping project, here are a few things to consider:
- Function of your outdoor space (dining, entertaining, etc.)
- Location of your patio, including proximity to the home, available space, exposure to sun or shade, views, etc.
- Determining the right dimensions for your patio based on available space, patio furniture, Jacuzzi, etc.
- Factors to consider before selecting a material for your patio, such as affordability, weather exposure, slip resistance, etc.
- Using retaining walls and steps
- Adding patio covers or pergolas, or outdoor lighting
A patio is much more than simply a place to spend time outdoors.
With the right design, it can serve as the hub for a variety of functions including cooking and dining, socializing and entertaining, relaxing and more.