Say Goodbye To A Bland Yard, And Hello To A Stunning Outdoor Living Space
Why settle for having a boring, dull lawn that is the same as everyone else in your neighbourhood, when you could have a beautiful and lush landscape that is uniquely you?
You deserve a customized landscape design that reflects your style and unique needs for the space. You need an outdoor area that makes you want to spend more time outside.
You need Green Scene Landscaping.
How Do We Do It?
Our professional landscape designers will sit with you one-on-one and go over your wants and needs, and custom design the front or backyard landscape of your dreams.
The first step to creating your outdoor paradise is to get your dreams on paper.
Our landscape designer will listen to your needs and vision and convert them into a visually stunning landscape design.
Here’s What The Landscape Design Process Looks Like
- Consultation: Our landscape designer will meet with you at your home to get a general idea of what you are looking for, and what your existing property looks like
- Quote: We will give you a quote based on fees for services, project scope, and designs
- Design: Drafting of conceptual and final designs are prepared and delivered to the client
- Revisions: After reviewing the designs, the client has a moment to offer suggestions, changes, or comments prior to the start of construction
- Construction/Installation: Once the designs are approved, we will begin construction and bring your ideas to life
Congratulations on taking the first step in beautifying your home. A landscaping project is a lot of work, but we’re here to make it easier for you.
With this FREE Landscaping Project Guide & Checklist, you will be able to better define your project needs and expectations.
Landscape Design & Consultation
At Green Scene Landscaping, we provide designs for landscaping, hardscaping, and more.
Our team of award-winning landscape designers work with clients to create designs that are both eye-catching and ideal for the property and family.
When creating a design, special consideration is given to:
- Property location
- Existing landscaping or buildings
- Soil quality
- Design themes and overall concept