Meet Your Landscape Professionals & Set Expectations
A professional landscape consultation is a great way for you to set your expectations. You’ll meet with an experienced professional to help you lay out the process and set step-by-step goals so you get what you want.
Here’s an outline of our process.
1. Initial discovery
- Homeowners & Green Scene Landscaping meet to discuss the current property and vision for improvement.
- We require a deposit to move from discovery to design – the design you want will be detailed and thorough, and requires a significant time investment.
2. Design phase
- Green Scene Landscaping reviews vision from initial Discovery phase.
- Plan is created to fulfill homeowner’s vision.
- Materials are earmarked.
- Investment proposal created.
3. Investment presentation
- Homeowners & Green Scene Landscaping meet to review design and investment plan.
- Construction timeline is set.
- Agreements reviewed & signed.
- Initial deposit is transfered.
4. Pre-project communication
- Homeowners & Green Scene Landscaping discuss project commencement.
- Equipment, materials and delivery dates/times are set.
5. Project communication
- Homeowners & Green Scene Landscaping agree on frequency of communication while project is underway.
- Proactively deal with any changes or unforeseen obstacles.
6. Post project completion
- Homeowners & Green Scene Landscaping review finished project.
- Final payment.
- Referrals are always appreciated.
Request a consultation today by filling out a form, or call us to set up your appointment right now.
Landscape consultation preparation
Before your meeting, write down:
- A detailed wish list for your project, priorities highlighted.
- Desired timeline for work to begin and end.
- Your budget.