Your family doesn’t have to keep the same layout the last family had in your home. Keep your four walls and start everything inside new!
A custom renovation turns a house into your family’s home. Get everything your family wants and don’t compromise just because something was one way when you moved in.
If you’re committed to staying in your home in Mississauga, Oakville or Etobicoke for years, make that home as perfect for your family as you can.
Our team is equipped with brilliant designers, construction experts, and passionate professionals who will create stunning, functional spaces from your existing home.
The easiest way to add a pop of colour and dimension to your home is by installing a feature stone wall.
These interior stone walls are great additions to any room, and can add depth, an earthy feel, and texture to an otherwise dull room.
Your fireplace is the focal point of your room, and if it isn’t generating the interest that you desire, give it a makeover by adding a custom mantel.
It is our goal to transform your home into a centerpiece of warmth and class, and we take pride in creating the look, feel, and purpose our customers wish to capture with their fireplace.
Questions To Ask When Choosing An Interior Service
- What is your existing interior design or style?
- Do you want your feature stone wall or mantel to complement or contrast with your current décor?
- Are you looking for an interior stone wall or mantel that will cover imperfections, or provide a decorative finish?
- Consultation: The initial consultation with one of our Green Scene Landscaping team members will take place in your home, where we will discuss your desires, objectives, and budget.
- Design: Our professionals will take your wants and needs and turn them into a plan for your interior. We will prepare concepts through drawings and sketches, a scope of work, and select finishes and materials.
- Finalize & Approve: After we determine the basic concepts and designs for your renovation, your designer will present you with the final designs prior to construction beginning. It is at this time that any changes will be made, budget and costs will be established, and any other adjustments or additions will be decided upon.
- Construction: Many steps are taken by Green Scene Landscaping to ensure that your project runs smoothly, and you can rest assured that we will be with you every step of the way.
- Project Completion: It is important to us that you are completely happy with the outcome of the project. At this time, your 5-year warranty with Green Scene Landscaping will begin.