Green Scene’s 5 Year Landscaping Warranty
Yes. We offer 5 YEAR warranty on all workmanship performed by our team.
As long as you take care of your landscape as recommended, we’ll come back to fix any problems that turn up due to a lapse in our workmanship for the next 5 years.
The standard as set out by Landscape Ontario (and the same standard accepted across the construction industry) is 1 year.
But that standard warranty just doesn’t seem right to us.
So why does Green Scene offer a warranty 5-times longer than the industry standard?
Our warranty is proof we stand behind our work.
- Landscape work is meant to last.
- If we’re off the hook after 1 year, you barely have any time to notice any deficiency with your landscape.
- 5 years is plenty of time for your landscape to settle, establish and reveal any weaknesses in workmanship.
We design your landscape to get more beautiful with age. If it doesn’t work the way your family and our team agreed on, we’ll come back and fix it.
Our best business card is the quality of our work.
There’s much more to our unbeatable 5 year warranty.
If you’re ready to get moving on your next landscape project, give us a call. Your new landscape will fit your family’s needs just like you want.
Green Scene’s Landscaping Warranty Details
Here is Green Scene Landscaping’s installation warranty for residential landscapes. For further questions regarding what is covered, please contact us.
- 1) A five (5) year warranty exists on all workmanship performed by Green Scene Landscaping provided that proper maintenance procedures are practiced upon installation completion by homeowner(s)
- A) If at any time prior to the 5 year (or specified warranty/guarantee period) or after the actual date of completion of any work; any part of the work becomes defective or is deficient or fails due to defect in design or workmanship, or otherwise fails to meet the requirements of the contract, then the company, upon request of the client, shall make good of such defect, deficiency or failure without costs for parts, equipment and/or labour both ways between company’s factory or repair depot and the point of use.It is the sole responsibility of the Contractor to make good for faulty workmanship within the warranty period.
- B) Green Scene Landscaping is not responsible for any damages from natural material changes such as staining discolouring, efflorescence, cracking, and chipping, changes in shape that may occur on wood, composite deck materials, poured-in-place concrete, precast concrete, asphalt, natural stone, concrete pavers or brick after installation. GSL is also not responsible for damages caused by de-icing salts or any other products applied to natural stone or concrete products.GSL is also not responsible for any settling or damages caused by ground movement and/or freeze & thaw climate cycle , specifically on interlock, natural stone installations and fence & deck footings & posts
- 2) A one-year (1) one-time replacement warranty exists for all plant material supplied and installed by Green Scene Landscaping. It is the owners /clients sole responsibility to ensure adequate watering and maintenance of all plant material after installation, and during the warranty period. While every effort is made to locate suppliers for the plants listed above, it should be noted that specific plant selections, numbers, and sizes mentioned above are subject to substitution without notice should stock become unavailable, in which case the most suitable substitution will be made by a GSL representative.
- A) Before Acceptance and takeover by Owner: Generally, the Contractor maintains and is solely responsible for the plant material
- B) During One-Year Warranty Period: In most cases the Owner is responsible for maintenance and protection, unless the contract includes one-year maintenance by contractor. Contractor is responsible to make good for faulty products or workmanship.
- C) The guarantee includes replacing all plants (and supplying required labour) that are determined by the Reviewer to be dead or failing at the end of the guarantee period. Plant replacements shall be made at the next appropriate season, and the conditions of the guarantee shall apply to all replacement plants for one full growing season, unless otherwise stated
- D)After the Warranty Period: The Owner is responsible, unless otherwise stated.
- 3) The guarantee should not apply to plants or other products damaged after Acceptance by causes beyond the Contractor’s control, such as inadequate maintenance by others, vandalism or abuse. The Contractor is considered responsible for the work until Acceptance. After Acceptance, unless otherwise specified, the Owner is considered responsible for the work, and for proper maintenance, repairs, and plant replacements.
Want More Information?
For more details about our Extensive Warranty, call us and speak with one of our team members.